North Scottsdale Hypnosis
“I greatly enjoyed my one hour class, ‘Self-Hypnosis Techniques for Writer’s Block’ hosted by Craig. For the class to have only been an hour, I definitely got a lot out of it. Class just wrapped and I feel so much calmer and more optimistic about my current writing goals and my current work in progress. No one tapped into my brain and made me bark like a dog or any craziness like that (There are so many myths and fears surrounding hypnosis). Instead, I learned ways I could bring feelings of joy and gratitude to myself. I had one of the best visualizations of my life, and I feel much different than I did at the start of the class. I’m so grateful for this experience!”
Tammy Ferebee – Google Review
There is so much more to hypnosis than the entertainment shows in Las Vegas and comedy clubs. This work is so very healing as you are tapping into the power of your own subconscious mind, the placebo effect. Thank you so much Tammy!
ARIZONA INTEGRATIVE HYPNOTHERAPY
Hypnosis can be an effective way to cope with stress and anxiety. In particular, it may ease stress and anxiety before a medical procedure, such as a breast biopsy.
Hypnosis also may be helpful for:
- Pain control. Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, jaw problems, dental procedures and headaches.
- Hot flashes. Hypnosis may ease hot flashes caused by menopause.
- Behavior change. Hypnosis has been used with some success to treat sleep problems, bed-wetting, smoking and overeating.
- Cancer treatment side effects. Hypnosis has been used to ease side effects from chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- Mental health conditions. Hypnosis may help reduce anxiety associated with fears and phobias.
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation strategy call to ask questions and discern if the modalities I work with fit your needs.
Contact Me Today and Set Up A Free Strategy Call!