North Scottsdale Hypnotherapy
“Craig is a compassionate and experienced hypnotherapist. He always works at your pace and explains how and why he chooses certain therapy techniques for you. His techniques to revisit and rewrite memories helped me to better understand and manage the anxiety I’ve had since childhood. Absolutely recommend!!”
Amy Owings – Google Review
Thank you Amy! This work is so incredibly healing because you have the power, the ability and the right to revisit, rewrite, amend and edit the past memories that are creating emotional upset. You weren’t born with this emotional trauma, it was create through a specific trauma and then a protection field was set up around the trauma to help keep you safe. But you’re allowed to create something else, your subconscious is that powerfully healing.
ARIZONA INTEGRATIVE HYPNOTHERAPY
What conditions is hypnosis helpful in treating?
Hypnotherapy may help treat any number of medical conditions in which psychological factors influence physical symptoms.
Common mental health uses include:
- Stress and anxiety, especially before medical or dental procedures; panic attacks; and post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD).
- Behavior control issues, including giving up smoking, losing weight and enuresis (bedwetting).
Common medical uses include:
- Hot flashes during menopause.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Pain control, including after surgery, childbirth, cancer, fibromyalgia, burns and headaches (migraine and tension).
- Skin conditions, including warts and psoriasis.
- Side effects of cancer chemotherapy or radiation treatment, including nausea and vomiting.
Hypnosis continues to be explored for use in these and many other medical conditions.
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation strategy call to ask questions and discern if the modalities I work with fit your needs.
Contact Me Today and Set Up A Free Strategy Call!