“My hypnotherapy sessions with Craig feel safe and empowering. During sessions with him, his voice and manner is reassuring and calm. He is consistently on time and prepared. His attention to detail and ability to access effective techniques is professional-level. He is able to provide recordings to use on my own.
“Craig has brought me in touch with healing – not through my cognitive senses, but through yielding to the images of healing, by making empowering suggestions to my subconscious mind, and through hearing reassurances of well-being.”
Sue Wright – Google Review
Thank you Sue! I really appreciate what you wrote. Hypnotherapy is a beautiful, gentle way to heal by getting in touch with your own healing potential.
ARIZONA INTEGRATIVE HYPNOTHERAPY
Hypnotherapy can help with different emotional and health issues including sleep issues, eliminating fears and anxiety relief. I’ll go into a bit about hypnotherapy and how it works but I think doctors, psychologists, science and research do a better job of explaining the potential of using hypnotherapy than I can so below I put some links to research on the healing effects of hypnotherapy and a few quotes for doctors and psychologists.
Talk therapy works with the conscious mind where we have analytical thought, willpower, create goals, and plan. But according to neuroscientists that only makes up 5% of mind. The other 95% is the subconscious mind, which runs our bodily systems, stores our habits, creates emotions, and holds our beliefs, fears, and judgments about ourselves and the world around us.
So whenever there is conflict between the analytical and the emotional minds, emotions win every time. It doesn’t matter how “illogical” it is to feel anxious about something, if you feel fear and this issue triggers emotional upset then that will win out.
“I found that many complaints – smoking, overeating, test anxiety, public speaking phobia, and chronic physical pain – responded more dramatically to hypnosis than to other forms of psychotherapy I was using.”
Dr. Deirdre Barrett, Ph.D., Psychologist
Faculty at Harvard Medical School
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation strategy call to ask questions and discern if the modalities I work with fit your needs.
Contact Me Today and Set Up A Free Strategy Call!